Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally is OVER...

Yes I am happy.. very happy.. last paper today..
It MEANS no more night class, no more mugging for exam, no more stress..
Not sure if i can pull through the last 2 papers, but still i am overjoy by the fact that it is "TEMPORARY" end of my nightmare. Pray I can CLEAR it and get my cert SOON.. Hopefully...

Now if you ask what i want to do from now...
My first thought is FAMILY BONDING...
I want to spend lots of time with my FAMILY...
Spent lots of fun time with my Kids...

Thanks PAPA for being understanding at times to look after the children, ya super stressful hor.. but is end of yr nightmare too...
I want to thank my beloved VIVI for her help to look after Didi while i busy with my stuffs... THANK U for BEING A GOOD GAL... MUMMY LOVES U...
I want to thank all my family for being so supportive during this 1.5yrs.
Helping me to look after my children when i have class,
Helping me to pick up Vivi from Childcare despite your busy schedule,
I want to thank Gina for being my motivation all this while... YES, i will never forget those moments...how we mug for projects and exams.. Let's hope we clear it REALLY once and for all... *PRAY*

Aiyo... I am hungry again... Ops... i going to find food..
Baby needs food...

Look out for more updates...

No comments: