Just back for KKH. I was spotting yesterday. Stopped. came this morning, i had some brownish discharge. I bear with it and went to work as i know i am not in the position to be sick or on medical leave.
My headache got worse in the late morning and i called 24hrs nurse on duty and was told to go down to Emergency ward.
I went down after lunch. Waited about an hr for the gynae to attend me. Head spinning like nobody business, then gynae told me i am running fever, there is still sight of spotting, n headache, so cannot discharge me. I need to be admitted. I refuse to budge, cos i got my kids waiting for me. Papa Chia came down to fetch me. I wanna go back to work, but NO, cos. Papa Chia says Baby is more important. Want me to stay home n bed rest.
I call my manager. But all i get was her grin tat i didn't get to see my own gynae instead another gynae. Then when i told her about my news and i wasn't able to return work till Wed. She said," ok, take care. Bye" Then she end the call. Yes, I was hurt.. very hurt.. after all i slogged 8 years+ for her. There is no concern ever since i told her about my pregnancy. Instead she announce on my behalf to everyone and joke about my pregnancy. Then i become the laughing stock of everyone joke about how fertile i am, how careless i am... Yes i am really sick. But nvm, maybe she is concerned about work as well. Cos. her work will be disrupted by me. Yes, she got only me to help her.. so anxiety must has caused her reaction.
I feel sad n worried by the way she end her call. So i sms her that i am sorry that i have disrupted work and i will be back on MON to clear it. She will see all by TUES morning. I not trying to act strong or noble. Just i do not wish to become another story of hers. N take it as i own her. Of cos, i will only go back when i am fit too.
k.. tired.. nitz my friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment