Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friendship

Just read someone blog on how she cherish friendship.

how she can cry over it...
how she can hurt over it...
how she can never forget about it...

It really reminds me when i was young... 10 yrs back, the same age as her...

I cry hard over my best friend whom i felt she has neglected me..
I cry hard over my best friend how she has not been meeting me for whatever reasons she has...
I cry hard over my best friend for not being sensitive of my emotions....
I cry hard over my best friend for being madly in love and cast me aside...
I cry hard over my best friend when she has a new lot of friends n forgotten abt me...

silly wasn't it... But at that point of time i did not think so.. till...

slowly i realize that i am behaving the same way she is. I did not even realize it till it just shot me!

With my busy schedule, i have less time for my best pal then i fall in love, no time for any other things except him, then i have my own new friends, then ... lots of reason... then one day i was just by myself, and i come to think of my best friend, how she is, how i have blamed her in the past for neglecting me...

Then i was behaving the way, she was... shameful isn't it! Why didn't i thought perhaps she has a reason for it.. why now??? But i am grateful to her, she has never given up on me, she is the one who always makes the call, or even send me a sms on how she is, or ask about me. Till now even with my busy schedule, she has never blame me for not having time for her. She still buzz me on msn or even come all the way down to have lunch with me.

I am glad that i have friends tat are as great as her. I dun need a dozen, one or two that i can talk my hearts out is good enough.

This is what i called friendship...

Not all about going out and have fun..
Not all about meeting up periodically to understand....
Not all about sharing woes or joy...

Is all about... Am i still in you....

No comments: