Aiyo.. never expect the first decent blog of mine will be on stress....
Cham... Damn Damn Stress.. I am just not able to concentrate to memorize.. dead!!!! Where has i left my brain???
Ya, i am feeling fearful right now. Worried i cannot finish remember those notes i have prepared, worried i might fail my papers, worried.... so many many worries...
But i am really happy to see Vivi who is just barely 5 yrs old so thoughtful. She is really someone i am really proud. While i am so stress up and burying with my books, she took the initiative to look after Elston. She makes monkey face, sings, carry and hug didi.. she do all kinds of things just to cheer didi and makes sure he dun disturb me.. I am really touch.
At this moment when i am doing my blog, she is cheering Elston who is wailing for attention... touch huh!!! I am... n VERY!!!
Friends... gods... buddhas... fairies... almighty watever, please give me strength and the ability to make thru the papers... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment