Friday, August 15, 2008

I Just Cannot Stop Laughing..

OK.. My this new Colleague.. Mr JERRY.. Young Boy.. Si Bei Innocent..

I was on my exam leave from 28 July to 12 Aug.. there i set my AUTO OUT OF OFFICE REPLY...

Like Tat... "Hi, I am on exam leave till 13 Aug." Just like only..

Then I went back to Office last wed to clear some work, Mr Jerry did not know la... So He wrote me an email,

"Hi, Karine! I have forgotten to make a copy on one of the planning sheet. Can i get it from you? Thanks, Jerry."

I was really very busy with work so i did not choose to reply him.. Just wanna pretend i never go to work la.. Then u KNOW WAT...

My email auto reply does work...

MR Jerry sent an reply to it.. Say" OH, then can i know who i can take from???"

Guess wat.. I keep laughing n laughing n laughing till today!!! hee.. so funny!

OMG.. In this world, i can still find such an innocent boy! Cute hor!


I pray my litte 黄头巾 will grow up to be so cute too.. lolz...

No comments: