Friday, August 15, 2008

Exams Over But Jelly LeGs...

Just feel rather lousy after the papers.
For the first time, i feel so useless..
For the first time, I think my memory is failing me..
Is it due to the birth of 2nd child... all my memory has slowly lost in space...
Haiz.. really upset!
I just cannot find time to sit alone n really study n study hard
like i use to be...
My attention are alway with my 2 cutiepies...Minipie N Minimuffin



See Like tat also can..
With Elston in one arm while studying..
and vivi making fun of mummy...











Never blame them la.... Just NAG...
In fact, I am really happy to have Elston to be part of CHIA..
He n Vivi are so adorable.. of cos and PapaChia too..
I got the encouragement whenever i feel down.. esp. after the 2 GOD DAMN PAPERS...

I kinda feel this round.. really is GOD BLESS ME SITUATION!!! Jelly LeGS.....
But then Vivi telling Mummy.. "Is ok if u dun noe,ok.. U must learn.. Slowly la.. Vivi also like tis.."
And then PapaChia telling Mummy.. 'Nvm La..I always fail.. dunnoe hw many times!"
Dumbless rite...

No comments: