Pretty tired nowadays.. while we have just started Year 2010, i am really looking forward to year 2011...
Ya... Once Jan'11, Erica will be able to go childcare with Elston and COOL... all of us will not need to rush for the morning hours! Nevertheless, I hope Erica's ear will be alrite. She will be doing her ear test on 2 Feb to see if there is any sound wave. I hope all will be well for her. Please pray for her ya!
Teaching Vivi on her studies is god damn hard for me. Esp. Hanyu Pinyin, CHINESE, waCOr.. damn hard leh! I am like learning with her. Poor Vivi, nowadays studies is so tough for kids. Haiz.. I need to work harder to help her...
Elston is getting more cheeky and i love it so much.. Really loves playing with him. So funny...
Aiyo.. pen down here also no use.. let me find a little time to tape them now, ok!
Neh.. sleepy liao.. see my facebook for their pics, ok!
Nitez.......
No comments:
Post a Comment