Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMG... Stresso Again...

aiyo.. missing my sleep again... MATI... Nitemare!!!

Gynae says i will be due anytime as Princess Erica's head is quite down... May be expecting her arrival this week, if not, by next week, 30 June (my next appt.) will do a detail scan for me and then YES... Into Induce again either on the day or another appointment... baby weight in Mummy's Tummy is 2.9Kg. No more pills to stop contraction against nature. :(

WoRRies....

  • Handover of work... OMG OMG OMG.. I yet completed... Cos. PT only come in last week leh... How to squeeze so much to her brain cells...
  • Tat dunNoe wat MASK boss on her AL... WAT if she came back n I went into labour... She only back on MON.. later afternoon will sms her.. U know just in case...
  • Princess's stuff i still very very lazy to get it prepared.....Yet her milk bottle la, baby blanket la.... wash her clothes la... will start packing...
  • Who look after my kids la... Mum & Dad going overseas... wat if... stay MIL... vivi sleep where huh???
  • Elston so close to granny, can accomodate my parents to look after.... or should i say... my parents can tahan naughty Elston.
Cham cham cham cham cham... Never ending worries.. but one thing in mind... I look forward to Erica too.. is been a tough pregnancy and cycle for me this round.. be it mentally, physically n financially... I pray wealth to her health... though ammiocentesis says all is well.. I still can't help worrying... Lots on my mind... difficult to pen it down... Yes... philosophy of mine, dun give up!!! Dun noe can boi... haiz ya... Contradicting... in short... I AM SCARE.. YES.. SIM CHWEE LIAN is SCARE... I pray for strength...

Okie.... some photos updates of my Devil Angels...

Princess Viveca...


Prince Elston...

We Just Love them!!! See they so close...


Joke of the Day... I rather SLEEP then to EAT.... I wan PLAY PLAY.. if nt... I SLEEP SLEEP.. hahaha!!!

cheeros.... i go catch some nap before work now...PRAY.......

No comments: