Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Betrayer

The worst betrayer is from someone I have been loyal for years. I work like a bull, take the nitiative, I do my best either for her or the company. I excel my work with my god damn pride and responsibilities i must have. I work without complain (bring home to work, work during my confinement period) and couldn't be bother how people sees me, never mind about the peanut pay, so long she recognize my work and i will do it... at least i thought i have her support.

After so long then i learn my lesson, is wrong!!!! LOYAL = BETRAYER.

Whatever i do, I ask for approval to go ahead, even for a small task or the contents of an email. When things goes right, credit is you, I never own once... I too never ask for. I dun mind. But when things goes wrong today, u turn the table and say i am at fault. My question to u is very simple, if you jolly well don't approve or think is wrong to proceed, why give me the go ahead sign??? You should have stop me from there.. For what you support me when end of the day you do not honor your words!

Yr reason is that u need to look at the overall picture. The company, u are referring??? I dun think so for now. I think is your rice bowl. So what if they now become friends from enemies, so what if now they gang up and trying hard to crash u.. Does that meant you can just walk away by saying you know nuts about the whole thing, and point the finger at me? Yes, this is survival. I have no doubts about it. Just count myself fortunate to know you better today.

4 times... U point the finger at me. I give up now totally. Pointless to work like before anymore.

1st, on the stock take penalty issue, u know it n approve. But in the end, you put the blame on someone that took a peek on the email but never stop me. U dun scold me face to face. U call office on your GOD DAMN Leave and give me a thrashing.

2nd, on all my emails i sent with my colorful font... u knew it all along.. even when i wrote, i printed out and seek yr approval to go ahead. U said YES.. Go.. But when people feedback on the negative tingy, u agreed with them. YOU come back and tell me is my fault and i should not do it... I took it with pride.. And i never wrote it anymore.

3rd, your ears is soft. People tell u what you believe and deny my faith, loyal and trust in you. Always tell me, Gal, if your conscious is clear, u should know better. Best joke is I dun even noe what happen and you blow yr hot n cold towards me for nothing. I only got to know after the main casts come and apologize for what had happen. Then i know you are blaming me for not being truthful to tell u about their relationship. I never blame you for this as well. Grapevine is poisonous.. i understand.

TODAY, 4th, i really have enough. I am totally burnt by you.. Not a single ashes left.

My mindset needs to change. I will not confront you anymore. I will just work 8hrs and go home. Just do what i am instructed to and no more iniative. cos. you no longer deserve my loyalness. You make me lost direction and FAITH i have in you.

People says how bad you are. I give you a benefit of doubt. i dun believe... but now it happens too many times to me. Too many times that i cannot build up my trust in you.

I will plan my future with someone worth my hard work after the birth of Xin Er.

For now, I thank you for this journey you have really made me learnt. SURVIVAL.

Thanks!

Ps. Friends whom i working with... if you read my blog, please keep it with you. I just need a place to vent out my anger before i crash headstrong with her.. Thanks for your understanding. Love u all and bless me!

No comments: