I had my scan yesterday with my gynae. When i understand from gynae that baby head is developing well at regular growth. I was thrilled and hopeful that chances of Edward Syndrome is less. No strawberry shape head!!! Yes, first hurdle cross.
Did not slept well last nite as this morning will be the day i gonna do my amniocentesis test. I reach KKH at 7.45am with Papa Chia and by 8.15am i was brief by the risk i will have for this test. Still staying hopeful, i further proceed to take the detail scan. Now i am even more happy and touch when i saw baby opening n closing her fingers at me. Just like telling mummy, "How have you been? U must have been dead worried till u saw me now! See mummy, i can manipulate my fingers!!! My fingers are not clenched!I do not have Edward Syndrome!"
Mummy Chia said, "Meimei, mummy is so happy to see you this morning! I can see you are greeting me well. U must hold on tight to mummy, ok! Cos. JieJie, KorKor, Papa and Me are waiting for you! You must be healthy, alrite!"
There Professor John Tee was getting ready do the amniocentesis test. He tried to distract me by asking how am i, who is my gyane etc.? There i saw the long needle, longer than those used to draw blood from me. Then i saw the nurse getting ready... Yes. TENSE cos. i scare needles n PAIN! I close my eyes, next before i knew it, the needle was inserted, the nurse was pumping "JUICES" from my water bag! Take a deeep breath, Ouch! The needle was withdrawn and all was over! All in about 2 mins, but it was like Hell to me.. I think i was too tense,now i can feel tummy like kenna bruise. Discomfort...
I still keep my fingers cross for the results in 2-3 weeks time! Pray!
No comments:
Post a Comment